Friday

Pam Pam..

Ain't it funny?...how it all evolves, and grows, and you get here again? I stand today (almost) at the edge of the new and fresh and sparkling-shiny 2009. For the time being, there is not one reason why not entering it with all the confidence and optimism in the world!

It is only that I hate, sincerely, I loath the "self-debriefing" that should be taking place sometime these days! How was 2008?What did you do well? What could be improved?Why...? How...? And the queue can go on and on and on... This self-inspection process, that is natural and that must (I never believe in this verb) take place, at least from time to time, seems so big, so huge, so enormeous a cliche right now that the mere thought about it spoils it all for me!

I deeply support a "no regrets" policy of living your life..As long as the learning process about yourself and for yourself still happens in more, let's call it, un-orthodox manners.

2009 resolutions for me?
...just one for now: THE BEGINNING OF THE BLOG! :)

No comments: